The AirLink® RV50 is the industry’s lowest power and most rugged LTE gateway. Simple to install and easy to manage, the RV50 industrial gateway is designed to connect critical assets and infrastructure. Ideal for industrial-Grade applications in energy, utilities, and smart-city infrastructure, the RV50 provides real-time remote connectivity for SCADA, distribution management systems and metering. With the lowest power consumption available on the market, the RV50 dramatically reduces infrastructure costs when running on battery or solar power, and provides programmability to enable edge computing applications, using the ALEOS Application Framework (AAF).
The AirLink® RV50X adds LTE Advanced capabilities, supporting an extensive range of LTE bands worldwide, including Band 28 and Band 12, and delivering up to 300 Mbps downlink speeds.
Select Specifications :
- LTE-Advanced performance at 2G power consumption – uses less than 1 watt.
- Ideal for solar-powered applications.
- Ruggedized, industrial Grade form factor.
- Enables edge computing applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF).
- Remote, secure network management in the Cloud or in the Enterprise .
- Includes the first Year of network management and support with AirLink Complete.
- Dual SIM allows you to switch carriers if you are experiencing an outage with one carrier.
All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice.
For a complete list of specification please visit the manufacturers website.
Specifications have not been added yet.