Managed Mobility Services
We deliver crystal clear visibility into your wireless telecom services and user base. Since 1987, National Wireless has helped thousands of businesses streamline the management of their wireless telecom assets and delivered reduced total cost of ownership.
Carrier Expense and Device Auditing
- Complete review of all Carrier invoices to determine the status of your wireless fleet
- Identification of unused lines
- Identification of unknown users
- Identification of device inventory and which users have which devices
- Identification of divisions, groups and users that are operating outside company usage guidelines
Service & Rate Plan Optimization
- Detailed analysis of carrier billing data to reveal end-user consumption levels
- Recommendations provided for optimal rate plans aligned with consumption
- Implementing approved recommendations with wireless telecom carriers
- Recommendations include Voice, Data, Text, Roaming, Features, Unused Lines and
- Global usage and expense management
- Centralized reporting for all carriers
- Visibility and control of telecom spend across all levels within the organization
- Monthly optimization of your rate plans and features to ensure lowest possible usage costs
- Execution of approved recommendations with your Carriers
- Cost center coding and custom allocations
Help Desk, Support & Fulfillment
- Level 1 and Level 2 technical support for your end user and IT groups
- Troubleshooting, break-fix, warranty exchanges and support
- Procurement of new lines of service, device replacements, upgrades, accessory and warranty and service returns
- Procurement, vendor management and life-cycle tracking
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) administrations, implementation, policy design, enrollments and ongoing support
Reclaim, Recycle and Reuse
- Full inventory reporting of all devices including make, model, condition and value
- Device evaluation, Reuse recommendations and refurbishments
- Prepaid shipping labels or freight pick up for convenient return or company assets
- Data deletion and factory resets
- Fast processing and payments
Employee Purchase Programs
- Assistance employees and their families when choosing the best device and available rate plans
- Provide employees with details concerning device upgrade eligibility and hardware discounts
- Secured EPP ordering portal for devices, services and accessories
- No need to shop at a carrier store
- Access to special pricing and discounts not available to the general public
- We work with Tier A leasing companies to enable you to lease all the technology your mobile workforce requires
- Enjoy access to both capital and operating leases customized to your requirements
- Low and convenient monthly lease payments with no large upfront capital requirement
Staging, Configuration, Deployment, and Device Management
Deploying large numbers of smartphones and devices across your organization in a limited time frame is a challenge for many. IT resources are limited and better focused on priority activities vs device and service deployments. National Wireless provides a full device deployment service to assist our clients with deploying large volumes of devices to their staff. With our experienced professional's onsite, we support your IT staff and take the burden of device set-up, configuration, contact transfer, memory transfer, application set-up, imaging and end user training making roll-outs simple and efficient.
Mobile Device Management / Enterprise Mobility Management Software (MDM / EMM) simplifies the deployment, security, monitoring, management and support of smartphones, tablets and workstations through cloud-based solutions. With greater intelligence, security and control across all devices connected to your corporate network, you can better secure your data without restricting your employees' choice of device or experience.
Working with our partners, we leverage Device deployment standards such as Apple Business Manager & Samsung KNOX combined with leading MDM / EMM software vendors such as IBM, Cisco Meraki, and Jamf to quickly and seamlessly deploy your fleet of devices.
If you want to reduce the ever-increasing costs associated with your wireless carrier invoices, a properly deployed MDM / EMM strategy can help. Additionally, your Technology and Security teams can rest easy knowing that hundreds or thousands of mobile devices that are accessing your networks are secured and properly managed.
To find out how we can help your organization deploy hundreds or thousands of devices easily and efficiently contact us today.